Human Resources Manager
Date Posted: July 5, 2023
Reports to: Vice President of Cardiology / Executive Director
Location: MHVI, Mercy Hospital campus (Coon Rapids, MN)
Job Status/Hours: Full time
Summary: We are seeking a full-time, motivated, and talented Human Resource Manager to join our busy, fast-paced specialty office at Metropolitan Heart & Vascular Institute. This position will be responsible for directing the planning, development, implementation, administration, and budgeting of human resource functions. This includes employment, recruitment, employee relations, EEO, compensation/benefits and organizational development. As well as development of creative HR initiatives and activities and advising company management in human resources policy and program matters.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare job descriptions, advertise vacant positions, and manage recruiting process, including quickly adjusting the process to meet the needs of the job force landscape.
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keep the strategy up to date and competitive.
- Assist in developing and upholding company policies and programs, prepare and maintain employee handbook.
- Partner with internal managers on employee relation issues and/or topics.
- Lead key HR initiatives in support of the organization focus on staffing, employee relations and talent.
- Enhance and nurture a culture of employee engagement.
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Ensure meticulous implementation and provide back-up support to payroll and benefits administration.
- Bachelor’s degree HR field and/or commensurate experience
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in HR leadership and proven track record building exceptional HR partnerships
- Experience in a health care environment a plus
MHVI offers a full benefit package, including:
– Competitive pay
– Employer HSA contribution
– 401k profit sharing and ongoing contribution – no employee contribution needed
– PTO plus paid holidays
– Medical insurance, including access to free online/at-home care
To apply, submit your resume to HumanResources@mhvi.com
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.