Diagnostic/Stress Nurse, RN
Date posted: Sept. 6, 2019
Location: Mercy Hospital – Mercy & Unity campus
Status: Full time
Summary of Duties:
- Independent monitoring of both exercise and pharmacological stress tests according to MHVI protocol in both in-patient and out-patient settings.
- Administration of myocardial contrast.
- Assist with procedures involving conscious sedation.
- Assist with care of patient undergoing Cardiac CT and/or MRI.
- Demonstrate independent critical thinking skills and sound nursing judgment.
- Collaborate with other departments to facilitate patient care.
- Communicate effectively with fellow staff and physicians.
- Five to seven years of RN experience with current license.
- Advanced cardiology experience.
- Strong clinical assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient, accurate and detailed in documentation.
- Excellian knowledge.
- Ability to travel to multiple locations.
- Demonstrated strengths in the following competencies:
|Integrity and Trust||Humor|
|Interpersonal Savvy||Standing Alone|
|Problem Solving||Time Management|
|Action Oriented/Priority Setting||Communication (written and verbal)|
|Change Resilient/Personal Learning||Intellectual Horsepower|
If you are interested in this position, please email HumanResources@mhvi.com
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.