Date Posted: April 1, 2022
Reports to: HR Manager
Location: Mercy Hospital – MHVI (Coon Rapids, MN)
Job Status/Hours: Full time, 0.8 FTE (4 days per week), 6:45am-3:15pm
Position Summary: This position will be responsible for providing administrative support to the admin and HR teams, in addition to physician meeting scheduling. The incumbent will work with a dynamic, team-oriented leadership group to ensure efficient operations of the administrative departments of a patient-focused, cardiology practice.
- Answer phone calls, schedule meetings, take meeting minutes, and greet visitors.
- Supports Human Resources Department in performance review system administration, creating staffing lists, interview scheduling and facilitation, HR filing, orientation plans, Allina non-employee paperwork, training class enrollment, and new employee cards.
- Accounts payable processing and tracking. Cost center invoice processing. 1099 processing. Physician CME tracking.
- Leads the process for student observations and organizes pharmacy student visits.
- Physician meeting scheduling, includes reviewing physician/admin schedules to ensure accurate and efficient scheduling.
- Provide operations support and backup IT support.
- Track physician contract hours.
- Insurance policy management and renewals – worker’s comp, malpractice, liability, etc.
- Gather signatures on documents, i.e. tax returns
- Orders catering and provide technical support for meetings when needed.
- Schedules quarterly all-staff forums, creates agenda and presentation.
- Organize and attend quarterly shareholder meetings.
- Meeting prep and set up.
- Assists the Executive Director, Directors and Managers in daily activities.
- Acts as liaison between pharmaceutical reps/vendors and physicians.
- Marketing submission for heart month
- Organizes and delivers daily mail for the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Employment Selection Criteria:
- Minimum one to three years of administrative experience, preferably in health care setting.
- Possesses a professional demeanor and is often the first point of contact.
- Has the ability to multi-task and start/stop multiple projects.
- Must be available to work 6:45 am – 3:15 pm, 32 hours/4 days per week
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality and be detail oriented.
- Demonstrated strengths in the following competencies:
- Patient Focus
- Action Oriented
- Integrity and Trust
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Political Savvy
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Problem Solving
MHVI offers a full benefit package, including:
– Competitive pay
– Employer HSA contribution
– 401k profit sharing and ongoing contribution – no employee contribution needed
– PTO plus paid holidays
– Medical insurance, including access to free online/at-home care
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to HumanResources@mhvi.com
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.